The World Bank offers internships to young people interested to learn more about the economic and social issues that affect people’s lives around the world. The programme offers opportunities for study and work that provide hands-on experience.
The Bank Internship Programme offers graduate students an opportunity to improve their skills as well as the experience of working in an international environment.
- Possess an undergraduate degree;
- Enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school in a full-time capacity);
- Generally, successful candidates have completed their first year of graduate studies or are already into their PhD programs;
- This internship typically seeks candidates in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social science (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, private sector development, as well as other related fields;
- Fluency in English is required;
- Prior relevant work experience, computing skills, as well as knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are advantageous.
The Bank Group pays an hourly salary to all interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance towards travel expenses.
How to apply?
The application period for the Summer Internship is December 1–January 31
All applications MUST be submitted online. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
More information in the official call.
In this post, I will be sharing how to get a free Payoneer MasterCard with the $25 bonus amount. Find out more here: click this link
Note: If you do not follow the refferel link then you can not get $25 bonous. So if you want to get the $25 bonous, click this link