Deadline: January 31, 2017
Are you a water professional, a national of, and working and living in one of the 51 countries on the NFP country list? If yes, then consider applying to a Master of Science study programme at UNESCO-IHE and nominate you for the fellowship.
The UNESCO-IHE is seeking applications for its Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) with an aim to promote capacity building within organisations in 51 countries by providing training and education through fellowships for professionals.
UNESCO-IHE offers four accredited Master of Science programmes, with a total of 17 specializations.
Water Management – The scientific study of water resources with practical planning and management skills
Urban Water and Sanitation – Water supply, sanitation and water engineering and management, particularly in urban areas;
Environmental Science – Conservation and prudent use of natural resources for the benefit of society
Water Science & Engineering – Hydrological and hydraulic processes and modelling tools for improved water management in coastal zones, river basins and agricultural areas.
An NFP Fellowship covers all costs associated with completing an 18-month Master of Science study programme at UNESCO-IHE.
- must be a national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the NFP country list (mentioned below);
- must have an employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement;
- must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff-development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example:
- multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft),
- large national and/or a large commercial organisations,
- bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
- multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organization, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB),
- international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
- must have an official and valid passport;
- must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time;
- must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable)
Interested applicants must submit their application and required documents to UNESCO-IHE via given website.
Category I: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burundi, Colombia, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nigeria, Palestine Territories, Rwanda, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen.
Category II: Albania, Armenia, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cuba, DR Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Georgia, Guatemala, Jordan, Macedonia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Thailand, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
For further tips and possible questions about the NFP application procedure see also the Frequently Asked Questions
In this post, I will be sharing how to get a free Payoneer MasterCard with the $25 bonus amount. Find out more here: click this link
Note: If you do not follow the refferel link then you can not get $25 bonous. So if you want to get the $25 bonous, click this link https://goo.gl/th2kwp